Agios Nicolaos Monastery
Located west of the river “Serrachis” is the old Monastery dedicated to Agios Nicolaos. The establishment of the Monastery dates back to the Byzantine years.
In particular, a small church and some premises were constructed in the year 900. In the year 1200, the Monastery’s property was transformed into a fief of the Lousignans, who in fact renovated the Monastery.